华尔街:金钱永不眠
1. Every dream has a price.
每个梦想都要付出代价。
2. The main thing about money, it makes you do things you don't wanna to.
钱最大的魅力,就是让你去做你不想做的事。
3. Good things sometimes take time.
好东西是急不来的。
4. There are no short cuts. Quick-buck artists come and go with every bull market. The steady players make it through the bear markets.
这是没有捷径的,能冒险的经纪人来往于牛市中,而平庸的人只能在熊市中。
5. I look at a hundred deals a day. I choose one.
弱水三千,我只取一瓢饮。
6. If you are not inside, you are outside.
如果你不是局内人,你就出局了。
7. A player or nothing.
你不是真正的玩家……就只能当无名小卒。
8. No sure thing, except death and taxes.
除了死亡和税赋以外,没有什么事是肯定的。
9. Don't get emotional about stock. It clouds the judgment.
别对股票情绪化,这会蒙蔽你的判断力。
10. My mail is the same color as yours is.
你这是五十步笑百步。
11. You may find out that when you've had money and lost it, it's worse than never having had it at all.
你可能某一天会发现你的钱都失去了,这比你从来没有拥有过更难受。
12. All warfare is based on deception. If your enemy is superior, evade him. If angry, irritate him. If equally matched, fight. And if not, split. Reevaluate.
兵者,诡道也,强而避之,怒而扰之,势均则战之,势弱则避而观之
13. Money never sleeps.
钱永远都不会睡觉的
14. Greed is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms—greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind.
贪欲是好的,是正确的,贪欲正发挥作用,贪欲澄清了,打破和抓住了改革的本质,贪欲以各种各样的形式——贪图生活、金钱、爱情,还有知识,并且记录了人类前进的步伐。
相关阅读
互联网大潮轰轰烈烈,巨头们一旦发现机会,凭借资金和产品技术储备上的优势,非常容易后来居上。对于华尔街见闻而言,这是一个机会与危险
前言 此片为2010年的央视纪录片,该片以华尔街金融危机为契机,以证券市场为中心,梳理了两百多年来,现代金融来龙去脉,探寻、发现资